11 November 2012

Jersey Shore Parody

Guys,

Sorry I haven't posted much, but life has been crazy for me.  Just when life was returning to normal after my mother's death, Hurricane Sandy had to mess things up.  I won't get into that, because I and my family fared a lot better than many people.  I'll tell you what though; I'll be GLAD when 2012 is over!  It's been one hell of a year for me.

That said, I was relaxing after breakfast this morning, and I found this parody of Jersey Shore.  I stopped watching during season five, and I never went back to watching that wretched show.  That said, this parody is funny!  Without further ado, I'll play the video.




Did you find that funny? I sure did! Have a good day now...

MarkyMark

2 comments:

Carnivore said...

Haha - that's pretty funny. Good parody of a trashy show.

Richard said...

Sorry to hear things have been hectic for you...

It's always darkest before the dawn bro...