24 July 2013

The Husband Store

Folks,

This has been posted elsewhere, but I thought I'd run it here too. This is a joke called "The Husband Store". Via humor, it shows us how women are IMPOSSIBLE to please, which is why I'm glad to be S-I-N-G-L-E... :) I'm serious when I say that; almost EVERY WOMAN I HAVE EVER KNOWN bitches & moans about everything-everything! A pithy, unknown quote from a men's forum sums it up best: A man can break his back to do 99 things for a woman, and all she will ever do is complain because he hasn't done the 100th. Guys, whatever you do, do NOT get married! Please, retain your freedom; be happy; be sane; stay single, Fellas...


---------------------


The Husband Store

A store that sells husbands has just opened where a woman
may go to choose a husband from among many men. The
store is composed of 6 floors, and the men increase in positive
attributes as the shopper ascends the flights.

There is, however, a catch. As you open the door to any floor you may
choose a man from that floor, but if you go up a floor, you cannot go
back down except to exit the building.

So a woman goes to the shopping center to find a husband.

On the first floor the sign on the door reads:
Floor 1 - These men have jobs.  The woman reads the sign and says to herself, "Well, that's better than my last boyfriend, but I wonder what's further up?"  So up she goes.

The second floor sign reads:
Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids.  The woman remarks to herself, "That's great, but I wonder what's further up?" And up she goes again.

The third floor sign reads:
Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids and are extremely good looking. "Hmm, better" she says. "But I wonder what's upstairs?"

The fourth floor sign reads:
Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking and help with the housework. "Wow!" exclaims the woman, "very tempting. BUT, there must be more further up!" And again she heads up another flight.

The fifth floor sign reads:
Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak. "Oh, mercy me! But just think... what must be awaiting me further on?" So up to the sixth floor she goes.

The sixth floor sign reads:
Floor 6 - You a re visitor 3,456,789,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.  Thank you for shopping at The Husband Store and have a nice day...


----------------

Does that not capture the essence of female nature?  Does that not show how women are NEVER, ever satisfied?  I think it does.  Until next time...

MarkyMark

3 comments:

Just Saying said...

"Does that not capture the essence of female nature?"

Perfectly...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think the most discerning man after passing: Great body; beautiful face; sweet personality; likes to bang, cooks good; would say to heck with it. I want it NOW. And, not bother with the next floor.

Anonymous age 71

Anonymous said...

Marky Mark:

I think only women around 35 and older head to the higher floors.

There was a sign on the wall of the first floor which read - "bad boysnbooze" and pointed towards the lower (basement) level.

Most of the younger women went there.